IF CONSERVATIVES FAIL TO NATIONALIZE THE 2018 ELECTION, THEY WILL SUFFER MAJOR LOSSES
If you're a conservative and you're not worried about the November elections, frankly you aren't thinking clearly.
And even if you are worried, you still may not be thinking correctly. For example, some GOP consultants are telling Republican candidates to campaign entirely on local issues.
Many Republicans are yelling via e-mails, postal letters, phone calls, fundraising receptions, breakfasts, lunches, and dinners that all it will take to beat the Democrats in November is more money, i.e. "send me a lot of money and we'll win". . . CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
CONSERVATIVES WILL LOSE THE 2018 MIDTERM ELECTION IF WE DON'T NATIONALIZE IT, BUT WHAT DO I MEAN BY 'NATIONALIEZE'? HERE'S THE ANSWER
The survival of conservatism and the Trump agenda depend on the outcome of the 2018 midterm election. If the Democrats take control of Congress—or even just the House—they will be able to stall or defeat all conservative initiatives and will use every opportunity to advance their far-Left agenda . . . CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
Nationalize the Election Articles
- Victory in 2018 Memo #7 Gingrich: To Win, Republicans Must Nationalize the Election
- Kavanaugh Confirmation Highlights National Issues at Stake in 2018
- Memo #6: The Far-Left Continues Its Takeover of the Democrat Party -- And it's doing that by nationalizing the election
- Conservatives Concerned About Possible Anti-Kavanaugh Violence to Block Senate Vote
- Memo #5: What Happens in the House Committees if the Democrats win in November?
Testimonials about Richard A. Viguerie
"He is one of the genuine pioneers of modern American politics."
"Richard A. Viguerie - one of the 13 conservatives of the century . . . "
"He is the catalyst that allowed conservatism to reach the pinnacles that it has over these past many years."
The AFL-CIO News has said that Viguerie "made it all possible" for conservatives . . .